Thursday, June 14, 2012

CWS: Stripper & Styling Summer Theme

Today in my travels I entered a contest at CWS with the theme 'Styling Summer'. I have no problem in confessing I still get VERY nervous before I do any kind of show and this one... was no different. However the models who participated were a good bunch and enjoyable to walk with. I ended up placing 3rd. Also the day before I entered the Stripper Theme contest at CWS & placed 3rd.  If you would like to know where I got my items please look below the picture. You'll find my style card. 


I picked this look to show that strippers may flaunt their affections on the stage, however they also have hearts that can break like everyone else. 

Style Card

She scanning across the open crowed of people the mascara runs for her Beautiful Eyes by T&T design. Knowing the costume picked out with care for tonights show, Tropicana Swimsuit in Cherry by one of her favorite  designer PurpleMoon. Tied with a pair of Mariah earring by the same designer will wow this crowed. The Bax Black Patent Ankle Boots click along the stage as a seductive smile is brought to her red lips. She beckons the ladies and gentleman to come closer with her  Jupiter Gloves by XTC and long Jupiter stocking legs. She spins to have the Idontbleach Yippy locks by [LeLutka] as she leave the crowed wanting more. Thank you.

I picked this look to show there's a few ways you can style that summer dress in your inventory by adding some fun accessories.

Style Card
Zaks is ready for the summer are you? Let's remove the dark color and add some pastels. The lovely Picnic Chic by Vita's Boudoir should do the tick! With an additional matching picnic basket in hand and a hat to keep that sun out of those pretty eyes. But that's not all the accessories you need for this summer picnic outing, make sure to tie in your Soul strap-heels from N'core with your favorite Lily Necklace by PrupleMoon. There now! Oh! Don't forget to take a quick look in the mirror at your Trend hair by [Lelutka] for it to all be in order. Okay! You're now all ready to go on that picnic with that special someone. Please take Zaks arm so we can be off! Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment